Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thats good, real good

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone would be doing great. Today we will talk about something different. I realized that there was too much of "ME" in the board. Lately, I have been following up with Indian Idol 3. The first two seasons were amazing. People were glued to the screen when the show was on-air. SET Asia somehow decided to move the show to Summer rather than Fall, so between there was 15 month gap between Indian Idol 2 and Indian Idol 3.

Indian idol 3 has not been very impressive. The lineup is very weak, specially the girls weren't that special. Guys excelled in the Piano round but somehow they lost their zest in the galas but the wild card contestants turned out to be true gems. Amit was chosen by the public where as judges chose Ankita.

Both of the wild card contestants are my favorite but Amit Paul is amazing. The guy absolutely talented. He sings as if he is the "Indian Idol". The video below truly shows that he is superb. I heard this song for the first time in my life and I was so moved with it. I am placing my money on Amit. If he wins, I will buy his album.

No comments: