Saturday, August 4, 2007

Jihaad

For past few weeks, I've been reading and watching those terrible disasters which are taking place in this very world... ha!! I mean what is this I cannot get it till now that why people are so illiterate that they don't even know about there religion they kill people and they say they are "Jihaadi's". Jihaad is not to kill those babies who just came out of the utrus man what they did to you its just because they are not muslims, they we have to put "Jihaad" rule on them. Thats plain bullshit!

Well in this image I've shown awl those kinda realities what is happening in this world
and I've tried to put feeling that stop killing people in the name of Jihaad please!!!
I might not reach those people who are doing this kinda stuff but still I diagrammed my feelings
& this is not what people think, this is what I think.

-Shahrukh Kazmi

1 comment:

k said...

Yay! Shahrukh is here. I am so glad that he agreed to this "Premier" idea. Indeed, this Jihad is making us look like a bunch of morons and lunatics. We need to study our religion closely.