Friday, August 3, 2007

Baby, baby, what country should I choose? 1

This is a new series here at my blog. I am such a dreamer and in my dreams, I travel the world. I have never been out of my country but I would like to visit some places in the world. One of those destinations would be Malaysia. When I was in school, I learned that Malaysia was 3rd world country which struggled to come to a more developed status. I was truly amazed when I saw Malaysian Tourism Ad in 2000. They had everything perfect in it which made me wonder to find out more about this country.



This was the first ad about Malaysia and it truly shows how diverse and fantastic it is. Once my dad traveled to Singapore through Malaysian Airlines and he brought a children activity book from the flight. It was truly fun. The true face of Malaysia appeared when Survivor came on the screen. I was in love with the jungles of Borneo. They looked mysterious and this ignited a fire in me to find more about Malaysia. Internet has been such a great help. It helped me to see Malaysia in different perspective. I prefer to travel to Malaysia for vacation over any place in world as it looks like Malaysia has so much to offer. From beaches to cities, it is full of exciting adventures and how can I forget, Malaysia is home to Orangutan, one of the most cutest creatures in the world.

The year 2007 is truly special for Malaysia. It is celebrating its 5oth anniversary of nationhood. Clearly it shows that how Malaysia evolved from just a Muslim country to an international tourism attraction. It accepts diversity and there have been rare reports of disturbances. Pakistani can learn great things from our friends Malaysian. Both countries have enjoyed a good relation. Seven years later, Malaysia has achieved a status in the economic world as a newly industralised country. Instead of vacation, people think about tiring in Malaysia.


Happy Independence Year. Remember Malaysia, Truly Asia.

TOMORROW: Another fantastic destination.

No comments: